There are many different ways to donate to Hug It Forward. Please review the donation options below and do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions.

Donate using Paypal

You can use PayPal to donate to Hug It Forward, from many different countries. Donating through PayPal is quick, easy and secure.

Please also consider making a monthly contribution. People who set up a monthly donation are our most dedicated supporters. Your investment fuels our long-term mission and our ability to scale as an organization.

Thank you for your support!

5810 Long Prairie Rd.
Suite 700 PMB 179
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Four-Star Rating Badge - Full Color

Would your company be interested in sponsoring Hug It Forward to support our overhead costs?

We are always excited about forming long-term partnerships with conscious companies that would like to financially support Hug It Forward. We are open to long-term partnerships with conscious companies interested in committing a small percentage of their revenue as part of a corporate strategy to invest in doing good in the world while also doing business. We believe in creating win-wins in all of our relationships and we will work together with you to ensure that we both get the maximum value out of our partnership.

Please write us at to discuss how we can work together to make positive change in the world!

Hug It Forward is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization in the USA, so your donation is tax deductible!

Donations to charity are tax deductible expenses. These donations can reduce your taxable income and lower your tax bill. You will need to itemize your tax deductions on Form 1040, Schedule A in order to claim.

You may deduct charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations if you itemize your deductions. (IRS Publication 78)

Hug It Forward’s EIN (Employer Identification Number) is 27-0909586 and our address is P.O. Box 366, Krum, TX 76249. (You may need this in order to claim your deduction).

If you are unsure of anything with regard to tax matters, we recommend that you consult an accountant.