Fundraising for bottle schools is easy and fun, thanks to our fundraising partner, Stay Classy.
You can fundraise even if you yourself can’t donate. It takes 5 minutes to set up your own fundraising web site, and then all you have to do it share it with your friends!
As well as raising much needed funds for bottle school, fundraising also helps to spread the word about bottle schools and about the trash problem all over our planet.
Click the Start Fundraising button on the right to get started!
How to Set Up a Fundraising Website in 5 Minutes
Thanks to Stay Classy, our fundraising partner, it’s quick and easy to set up your own fundraising web site!
- You can personalize your fundraising web site with your own photos, videos and writing.
- You can see a “thermometer” showing your progress towards your fundraising goal.
- You can see who donates and write thank you messages to them; you can easily share your fundraising page using Facebook, Twitter or email.
How to get started
- Click this link to start your fundraising page
- Fill out your information in the provided boxes: name, zip code, e-mail
- Click “Edit My Page” to change your page title and fundraising goal and to add pictures and videos.Your friends and family will love to see a personal video message that you recorded on your webcam explaining why this cause means so much to you and why you are fundraising. If you can’t record a video, at least take time to Personalize Your Page by writing a message that comes from the heart.
- Take your time on this….it will be worth it! When you’re done, click “Update My Page”.
- You did it! Now you can SHARE your fundraising page using the sharing buttons at the top of the page! Use Facebook, Twitter, Email and Blogs to spread the word about your fundraising campaign. Tell everybody you know!
- You will get emails from Stay Classy each time somebody donates. You can send a message thanking them, right on your fundraising page (on the “Activity” tab).
- If you don’t get many responses, don’t get disheartened! Ask, ask and ask again – you often need to ask people to donate three times before they take notice and take action!
There are lots of cool fun things you can do to raise money for bottle schools.
Some ideas include: Dinner, BBQ, Raffle, Auction, Sponsored run, Bake sale, Sell your art, Bar happy hour, Navy SEAL beatdown, Open mic night, Talent show, Cycle to work for a week, Do anything for a certain amount of time, Facebook Birthday Wish.
Check out our step-by-step guide to running a fundraising event, and contact us at email@example.com if you need any help.
Whatever you do to fundraise, do something you are passionate about, and have fun!